1-day seminar that clarifies the basics of innovation management - from strategy to the development of innovations.
Please note: due to Coronavirus we are offering this seminar as an online training. For further information please visit this page.
The seminar is the fastest way to learn the basics of innovation management. As a participant, you will gain an insight into the areas of innovation strategy and innovation development: from working with innovation indicators, the correct design of the innovation process, working with trends, deriving strategic search fields for innovation development to the structured integration of external actors in the innovation process. Two modules (innovation strategy and innovation development) will also show you how to define innovation uniformly in your own company or what the right innovation goals could be.
Introduction: Definition of terms, theory
Theory: Definition Innovation
What is innovation management
Module 1: Innovation strategy
- Case Study: Definition Innovation
- Types of innovation - what are they?
- Innovation process - tunnel vs. funnel
- Innovation strategy - From trends to strategic search fields
- Case Study: Introducing an innovation strategy in companies (LEAD Roadmap
- Theory: Roadmap 365
- Practical tips on innovation strategy
Module 2: Innovation development
- Theory: What is Open Innovation?
- Integration of external actors in the innovation process
- Case Study: From search box to breakthrough innovation with the help of LEAD users
- Practical tips for innovation development
Michael PUTZ_Managing Partner
Born in the Salzkammergut. He studied business administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, specialising in entrepreneurship & innovation, market and opinion research. After working at SHELL and PORSCHE, he concentrated on innovation management as a study assistant at the Innovation Department of the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. In 2003 he founded LEAD Innovation.
Location & Date:
28th of April 2020 in Madrid.
EUR 590,- excl. VAT, incl. seminar documents, seminar certificate and catering
Who should attend this seminar?
This seminar is intended for individuals who
- would like to continue their education in innovation management,
- are looking for new methods of innovation,
- develop a strategy for innovation projects,
- are responsible for creating breakthrough innovations,
- are curious.
What our participants say about the seminar:
"The seminar gave me very valuable tips on how we can manage search fields even more actively in our company. The structured approach from corporate to innovation strategy also convinced me".